Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mahendra Dhoni - Motorcycle diaries


It's about the bike 
 

First hairdo
My first hairstyle was pretty much the same from nursery through high school. It was more of a fringe style with the hair falling onto my forehead. I grew it long for the first time when I started playing for India A. I let it grow for one year, and then started trimming it.

First bat
I never bought my bats, my school provided them. The first one was a Sunny Tonny brand.

First six I hit in international cricket
I played only two balls and hit one six in my third one-day international. It was against Bangladesh, when I hit the first ball I faced over the long-off fence.

First bike
I was madly in love with this one bike even if I didn't own it then. It was the RD-350 CC, which I used to ride in my dreams. That roar had something about it. I have two RDs now. I don't even know the first motorbike I bought with my money, but RD was the first bike I really wanted.

First poster I put up
I didn't really put posters up on my walls. But if you opened my wardrobe door you would find a small poster of a Suzuki Hayabusa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related links